Express your inner queen with AfriNaptural Nubian Spring Twist Braiding Hair. Natural-looking soft texture that is versatile, easy to install and maintain. Crochet or braid it in, no matter the style you will love the freedom of it. It comes pre-looped if you decide to crochet it in, this allows you to install in a flash. You can leave the curls intact or separate them for volume. Each pack comes with 24 strands! Lightweight, low tension and chic!
Packs Needed: Approx. 4+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Afri Naptural
Hair Texture: 2X Nubian Spring Twist
Hair Length: Approx. 40”/Folded 20” (Actual length due to coils)
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.