Have you always dreamt of having the perfect wash and set but have no time for the required upkeep? Beshe Jerry Curl Crochet Braiding Hair is here to grant your wishes. Made from only the best fibers this crochet braiding hair is soft, smooth and will look like its growing from your scalp. Shed free and tangle proof the crochet hair comes in various amazing colors to fit the vibe you’re going for. Beshe jerry curl is shoulder length and flirts prettily around your neck giving you a soft and pleasant look.
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.