Modern wigs have a come a long way from what they used to be just about a half century back. Today wigs are not only extremely comfortable and versatile but also quite easy to maintain and style. In fact, with Beshe lace front wigs, people can just use their fingertips to style the wigs in their natural position. However, it is still advisable to adhere to the following styling guidelines to keep their hairpieces damage free and gorgeous looking.
- Like most modern wigs, the Beshe Lace wigs have a styling memory which means that they retain the original style without much effort or maintenance. A gentle stroke of wig brush is enough to get back the original wig style if it has somehow been disturbed.
- Rather than styling the wig after wearing it, it is better to place the wig on a wig stand and style it properly beforehand. This helps in getting the perfect even look as the wearers are able to easily place the stands at the back side in the desired position.
- Use of hair gels for styling wig hair should be avoided as it does not work with these hairpieces. Alternate products such as hair glue and hair spray can be used to style the wig hair.
- The Beshe Lace wig Drew offers a natural height with any style. However in case wearers want even greater height, they should first brush the strands in the opposite direction of style and then smooth over the hair in the desired position.
- In case the wearers need to get their wigs completely restyled, it is advisable to seek the help of a professional stylist rather than trying to do the same on their own. The professionals not only possess the right accessories for restyling but also carry out the process in a smooth and hassle free manner.
Following the above guidelines ensures a perfect style for the wearers every time they use their hairpiece.