If you like your hair soft and light then you should definitely spring out for this smooth, lightweight braiding hair. The EON aka Kadi Spring Twist Braiding Hair is the perfect hair for twist-outs, it is easy to install and soft to touch. Spring twist braiding hair looks good on all hair types and is perfect for our transitioning beauties. Protect and cherish your hair from over-manipulation with this hair. You can twist in different amazing styles as the perfect complement to all your looks. It is easy to install and maintenance is a breeze, it won’t tangle or shed and always maintains a fresh look. Please note: Spring twist may arrive on a track if loose coils are not available. You will need to cut the coils off the track and style as desired.
Packs Needed: Approx 4+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Kadi Natural
Hair Texture: Spring Twist
Hair Length: Approx 40”/Folded 20” (Actual length due to coils)
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.