Harlem 125 Classic Kima Yaki Hair Weave, Human-like hair. Tangle Free Kima.
Packs Needed: Approx. 2+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Harlem 125
Hair Texture: Relaxed
Hair Length: Approx. 14"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and weave hair
1. After installation, your weave may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water in between tracks may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself over time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your weave hair when needed. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh weave hair by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While weaving hair is a convenient style, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave your weave in too long.