Good hair begets confidence, and our bouncy curly crochet twist hair will give you all the confidence needed to get through each day. Full, soft and lightweight our Harlem125 Synthetic Hair Braids KimaKalon Large 10 is the perfect protective style for the sexy naturalista. Our Kimakalon Large Crochet Hair 10 inch is made of the best fibers which is why it is soft, springy, and shiny with extreme definition. It is easy to install and won’t tangle up on you keeping you cute and sexy for as long as you want.
Packs Needed: Approx. 6+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Harlem 125
Hair Texture: Kimakalon Large Crochet Hair
Hair Length: Approx. 10"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.