We all love a good ole Brazilian weave but ever heard of the Brazilian twist? This gorgeous long curly crochet hair has all the waves and turns of a sunny beach in Rio. Soft, tangle free and shed proof this hair is perfect for any occasion. Swing your long curly crochet hair and relieve some stress with our Kima braid Brazilian twist and experience topnotch braiding hair. Lightweight but packed with a lot of volumes this long curly crochet hair is easy to install and maintain.
Packs Needed: Approx. 6+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Harlem 125
Hair Texture: Brazilian Twist
Hair Length: Approx. 20"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance before purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have a unique and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water, or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.