Surfs up and so is our hair. Get the look and feel of the perfect beach bunny for less with our Kima Ocean Wave Crochet Hair. Waves will always be in, and now you can quickly achieve this look with our crochet hair designed for easy installation and maintenance. Soft, tangle-free and shed proof our Kima Waves are one of the best possible hair you can buy to adorn your crown. With a smooth look and a relaxed yaki touch our Kima ocean wave crochet hair is defined and comes in varying sassy colors. Let’s go ride the waves!
Packs Needed: Approx 6+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Harlem 125
Hair Texture: Ocean Wavy
Hair Length: Approx 20"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.