We’ve been braiding our hair for centuries, and we are never going to stop! With Isis Afri Naptural Kanekalon Braiding Hair, you can get all of the looks with none of the fuzz. Our premium braiding hair is constructed with the best materials which perfectly imitate deep conditioned, healthy natural hair to give you the best braiding experience. Soft, pliant and tangle-free, Isis Afri naptural Definition Braiding Hair is lightweight but full enough to let you achieve whatever style you’ve got in your head. With various sexy colors for different moods, our precise and well-defined braiding hair is currently the best hair on the market.
Packs Needed: Approx 6+ depending on the density/Style
Brand Name: Mane Concept/Isis Afri Naptural
Hair Texture: Soft Kanekalon Straight
Hair Length: Depends on braiding technique
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.