The islands are hot, but so are you, girl! Look even more alluring with our Caribbean Bundle Braid Dominican Deep Wave hair. For Wavy Crochet Hair that is long, soft, and deeply defined, look no further than this hair. This hair is soft, lightweight, yet full and curly. To get the full wavy effect, use this braiding hair in various colors and get ready to escape into the tropics. Feel the smooth, silky beaches brush against your skin with our Dominican deep wave made from only the best hair fibers. With an easy installation process and even easier maintenance, the Dominican deep wave style is a must-have.
Packs Needed: Approx 5+
Brand Name: Mane Concept
Hair Texture: Wavy Crochet Hair
Hair Length: Approx 20+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.