Want to create plump, luscious and juicy twists? Then the Isis Collection Afri Naptural Montego Twist 16 TWB10 is right up your alley. Made with the best materials available this Marley hair is the perfect hair for twists, braids and faux-locs. It is easy to install, soft, smooth and shiny enough to set your hairstyle apart from the rest. It can be used to create gorgeous hot-water set with luscious curls and flowing waves and is really lightweight. You can install it by twisting or by crochet making this hair versatile and interesting. Light but voluminous, the Montego twist comes in various colors for your natural but unique looks.
Packs Needed: Approx 6+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Afri Naptural
Hair Texture: Marley
Hair Length: Approx 16"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.