Curls are fun, and you can join in too! Hack the curly girl look with our halo curl curly crochet hair. Soft, spirally, full, and bouncy our lightweight mane of curls gives you all of the looks with none of the heat damage (or muscle pull lol!). Tangle and frizz free with wide, smooth curls, this hair is the perfect protective style for the chic and stylish girl looking to switch up her look. They are easy to install, look really natural and are also available in various colors, giving you popping colored curly hair with none of the bleach. Give your natural curls a rest and try our curly crochet hair.
Packs Needed: Approx 4 - 5+ depending on the density desired.
Brand Name: Mane Concept
Hair Texture: Curly Crochet Hair
Hair Length: Approx 8"
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.