Teamwork makes the dream work, which is why you need only the best products on your style team. Our Mane Concept Afri Naptural Crochet Braiding Hair Sassy Curl 18 is one of the best crochet braiding hair available. With its smooth deep curls that hang prettily around the neck and shoulders, the sassy curl works hard to make sure you look as cute as possible. Full, lightweight but still bouncy the sassy curl is crochet braiding hair made from only the best available materials and won't shed nor tangle up on you. It also comes in different colors to suit your style.
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.