Let your confidence shine with the newest and latest innovation in Long Curly Crochet Hair. Mane Concept Afri Naptural Water Fall Pre-Stretched Braid is beyond sexy and flowing. It is lightweight, eighteen inches, finger-friendly, and looks and feels like your hair. The pre-stretch innovation creates the most natural look you can find in crochet hair on the market today. Spritz with a little water or apply some mousse, no matter how you style it, you're sure to be satisfied. The only focus when rocking this style is the braid pattern you choose before installing the hair.
Packs Needed: Approx 5+ depending on the density desired.
Brand Name: Mane Concept
Hair Texture: Curly
Hair Length: Approx 18"
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.