Prepare to be the coolest kid in the playground once you step into an arena with the Mane Concept Curly Crochet Braiding Hair Cascading Ripple adorning your crown. The Curly Crochet Braid hair is super gorgeous and has such a long rich flow to it. Shiny and soft, this lightweight hair embraces all the good qualities of curly hair and is easy to install. Enjoy a variety of unique and versatile hairstyles with this braiding hair with multiple colors to suit all tastes. Embrace your natural hair texture with this curly crochet hair and feel the wonders of good hair.
Packs Needed: Approx 5+
Brand Name: Mane Concept
Hair Texture: Wavy
Hair Length: Approx 18+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.