The slide and glide of velvet across the skin is an intense sensation akin to no other and that’s the feeling you get with our Mane Concept Loose Wavy Crochet Braiding Hair Velvet Wave. The Loose Wave Crochet Hair is long and thick and has a smooth, delightful feel to it. It is soft, lightweight and wavy with well-defined wave patterns and curls. The loose wavy crochet is very easy to install and maintain and can last you for as long as you desire. It is the perfect protective style for our natural hair and can be arranged in numerous flattering styles.
Packs Needed: Approx 5+
Brand Name: Mane Concept
Hair Texture: Wavy
Hair Length: Approx 12+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.