Full, bouncy, curly hair always looks like it has a life of its own. With a certain joie de vivre, curls always add a certain level of fun and joy to the look of its wearer. And now with our Mane Concept Pre Stretch Long Curly Crochet Hair Tiara Wave you can get the full effect of long wavy curls. Made with only the most superior of materials the tiara wave crochet hair is soft to touch with a very smooth feel. The hair is long and lightweight, skimming deliciously across our backs and has a very full look. The tiara wave crochet hair is versatile and unique and comes in different interesting colors.
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.