Take a breath of fresh air with Trill™ , our line made with 100% Unprocessed Virgin Human Hair! Crafted by Mother Nature herself, our Trill™ Brazilian Unprocessed Virgin Human Hair exudes innate beauty and allure. By collecting only from human hair donors with truly healthy, real virgin hair, we are able to deliver the purest and rawest quality of human hair under the sun. So stand tall and be proud with hair at its purest form! It’s Trill™ - the only True & Real Hair to Dye for!
- 100% Unprocessed Human Hair
- Longer Lasting Healthy Texture
- Tolerates Bleach up to 40 vol.
- Great Color Results
- Great Perm Results
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and weave hair
1. After installation, your weave may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water in between tracks may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself over time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your weave hair when needed. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh weave hair by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While weave hair is a convenient style, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave your weave in too long.