If you’re thinking of the perfect protective style to save your hair from unnecessary friction then our Model Model Mojito Twist Braid 16" is the way to go. This crochet twist hair is long, silky and smooth so you get the easiest braiding experience ever. Lightweight but voluminous our mojito twists are full enough to give you a variety of looks. They are easy to install and you can play around with different packing styles to get mad interesting looks. Maintenance is also easy, aiding and abetting your extreme creativity. Get into these long flowing twists and enjoy the sweet ease of the crochet twist hair.
Packs Needed: Approx 6+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Model Model
Hair Texture: Mojito Twist Braid
Hair Length: Approx 16"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.