New Born Free Half Wig Esmeralda
- Estimated Processing Time: 1 to 3 Business Days
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
New Born Free Half Wig EsmeraldaPremium quality half wig was created with the customer in mind who desire the convenience of a half wig along with the versatility of a pony tail.Esmeralda has an ultimate natural look when worn as a half wig or a pony tail.
Please use products that are formulated for Synthetic Hair to keep her looking fab.
Shop the entire New Born Free Collection
Lovin' the accessories shown on our mannequins? Click here to shop the collection!
Click here to see our resource center for FAQ's, and much more.
Different settings on individual monitors may distort or change actual color. We really go the extra mile to make sure our photos look as accurate as possible! We represent our pieces exactly how it looks and use a high end camera to ensure maximum color clarity. We also provide a description of the shade, a close up of the color tone and pictures of our products from multiple angles.
Please review your selection carefully before purchase!
WHY CHOOSE LUXE? Alluring Looks Irresistible Prices Inviting Service
Video coming soon.
Color chart coming soon.
Tips for removing the shine from a synthetic wig.
Have you ever received a beautiful synthetic wig that may be a little too shiny? Here are two ways to remove that shine.
- The first tip is to apply some baby powder to the wig. You would want to put some on a powder puff to be sure you don’t apply too much. If you apply too much powder to the wig it will give the wig a gray look. After applying the powder you will want to shake off any excess. If that didn’t remove enough of the shine you will want to repeat until the desired look is achieved.
- Another common way to remove the shine is to soak in vinegar for 5 minutes. After it has soaked you will want to remove from the vinegar rinse it thoroughly and allow to air dry fully. You do not want to blow dry or apply any type of heat because the fibers may not be heat resistant and you could damage the look of the wig.
Washing your synthetic wigs
- Step 1 : Before washing, brush gently to untangle (if any).
- Step 2 : Fill a basin with cold or cool water, add a dash of mild shampoo and swish gently.
- Step 3 : Soak your wig in the solution and gently agitate in a circular motion with your hands.
- Step 4 : Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
- Step 5: Towel blot your wig gently in a patting motion, then place on your wig stand to drip dry. Remember, never twist or wring your wig! *(Do not brush when wet)*
- Step 6 :Brush into desired style after the wig is completely dry.
- Step 7: Do NOT use curling irons or curling kits as this will damage a synthetic wig.
Once we receive and inspect your items, we will credit your Luxe account. Please allow 3-5 days for a credit to appear on your account. All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We do not offer cash refunds.
Please see returns instructions here.
For more information, check out our Support Center on returns and exchanges.
Have a question? Contact us via email@example.com
Processing Time referred to as "in-house processing" is between one to three business days. It is the time from when the order is placed until it leaves our facility. Orders are processed in the order they are received.
Orders for in-stock merchandise placed before 1PM EST Monday through Friday are usually processed the same day. Orders placed after 1 PM EST Monday through Thursday will be processed the next business day. Orders placed after 1PM EST on Friday will be processed the following business day Monday/Tuesday.
Shipping/Transit Time varies by the chosen method during checkout. It is the time from when the order leaves our facility to when it is delivered to your address.