Obia Naturals Sweet Almond Heavy Cream - 8 oz
- Estimated Processing Time: 1 to 3 Business Days
- 0.70 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This thick, hydrating formulation will leave super dry, coarse hair soft and moisturized. Sweet Almond oil is rich in nourishing vitamins to promote healthy hair. Aloe vera and essential oils form a protective barrier for the hair and scalp.
Directions for Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a quarter size amount on the palm of the hand, rub hands together and apply to your hair. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Safe for use on color treated hair.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY CREAM: Thick moisturizing hair cream that penetrates dry hair.
- NOURISHING OILS: Infused with Sweet Almond Oil and Castor Oil.
- VERSATILE STYLER: Styles like a butter, yet moisturizes like a cream.
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is vegan, ph balanced and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors and drying alcohols.
- Can be used as a setting butter to set twist outs, braid outs and bantu knot styles
- For more defined styles, spray section with Curl Hydration Spray before twisting or braiding
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum).
*Note: Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol are plant based emulsifying conditioners.
Once we receive and inspect your items, we will credit your Luxe account. Please allow 3-5 days for a credit to appear on your account. All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We do not offer cash refunds.
Please see returns instructions here.
For more information, check out our Support Center on returns and exchanges.
Have a question? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing Time referred to as "in-house processing" is between one to three business days. It is the time from when the order is placed until it leaves our facility. Orders are processed in the order they are received.
Orders for in-stock merchandise placed before 1PM EST Monday through Friday are usually processed the same day. Orders placed after 1 PM EST Monday through Thursday will be processed the next business day. Orders placed after 1PM EST on Friday will be processed the following business day Monday/Tuesday.
Shipping/Transit Time varies by the chosen method during checkout. It is the time from when the order leaves our facility to when it is delivered to your address.