Feeling dull, listless, and bored with everything? Maybe it's time for a change! Light up your life with multicoloured braiding hair that's as vibrant as your personality with our Rastafri Kanekalon Braiding Hair Highlight Jumbo Braid. This kanekalon braiding hair comes in various brilliant colors that are guaranteed to give you attention anywhere you enter. Soft, smooth and easy on the hands this braiding hair is waist length and perfect for jumbo braids. Guaranteed to give a full effect this hair is shed free and tangle proof, serving you versatility mixed in with high quality.
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.