Do you want the look and feel of royalty? Would you like to feel regal every time you step into a room? Then get the Urban Beauty Real 2X Crochet Loop Goddess Faux Locs Braid. These Faux locs are stylish and goddess-like, long, flowing and lightweight. They are beautifully soft with a twist at the end that takes it up to another level. Only made from the best hair fibers, this is the best faux locs hair for all our queens out there. It is also easy to install and maintenance is a breeze for all our busy queens.
Packs Needed: Approx 6+ depending on the style
Brand Name: Urban Beauty
Hair Texture: Faux Locs
Hair Length: Approx 24"+
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.