If you love a different look on a known classic then this crochet hair is perfect for you. Switch up your hair color anytime you feel like it with our Urban Beauty Naturall Crochet Loop Goddess Faux Locs Braid 12. These colorful faux locs have been made with only the best synthetic fiber materials to give you the most natural looking yet vibrant style imaginable. Soft, shoulder length and smooth to touch, these faux locs won’t shed on you or tangle up in your cap making it one of the best crochet hairs available. It salon comes in other colors to fit your chosen style.
Color Swatch Disclaimer: Please note color swatches are for color reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor's settings. If you are buying a curly style, but the swatch shows a straight style, do not let that confuse you! The swatch is for color references only. If you need any assistance prior to purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. Our goal is for you to have an amazing and informed buying experience with Luxe!
5 ways to maintain your scalp and braids
1. After installation, your braids may feel tight. A spritz of a little warm water may ease the initial tightness. Try not to scratch or irritate the scalp; it will loosen by itself in no time.
2. Wear a silk or satin scarf or use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials help to retain the moisture and not dry out your hair.
3. Keep your scalp hydrated and clean by rinsing your braids once a week. It is best to use clarifying lightweight shampoo or lightweight liquid water or aloe-based conditioner. Heavy creamy based products may cause buildup.
4. Refresh braids by having the perimeter redone to extend the style.
5. While braids are convenient, remember your hair beneath needs to breathe, so try not to leave braids in too long.